February 6, 2008

NOM NOM NOM



on saturday, by some random chance, we ended up at a korean bbq.

now, i've been pretty much obsessed with korean bbq, as a theory, for the last three months but have never been. because it was impossible to get a group together or, actually, anyone together to go. "no i swear itll be awesome!" i'd say. "oh, youve been?" a friend would ask, "...no" i say dejected and then storm off. though this usually happens in email or gchat and you cant really storm off on the internet. but i sure as hell try.

so, anyway. this was the greatest meal i think i have ever had. it was so much fun, and plentiful, and delicious. i didnt know what most of the things i was eating were, but i didn't care. i want it more and more and more and more. right now, in fact.

hey, you guys. lets go!

3 comments:

Crescent said...

I knew you were going to post the picture where I look the fattest and meanest. Sigh.

gennnna said...

youll be okay

matt said...

At first I thought this post was going to be about some new French musical act Name Name Name.

I'm disappointed, but only because that meal looks delicious and I can't eat the picture.