
behold the only thing i did on my birthday. which it just was, by the way.
don't worry. i won't get too complain-y here. i suppose at a certain age (apparently 26) you kind of have to let go of any expectation and be happy with a passing comment or an email. i was not aware of this. and really wanted to have a good time with two of my closest friends. but that didn't so much work out, and the day was basically ruined.
see, when i have a bad day,it is always a cumulation of tiny annoying ridiculous things, not so much one large awful thing that happens. and it just so happened. that every minuscule thing that could possibly break/ annoy me did such. and i wanted to punch everyone. and painting? it sucks. why did i have the idea that thats what i should do.
but nevermind, the room looks really cute and things are going totally fine. look! an exclamation point. !!!!
see, things are fine!
4 comments:
You played GH and ate pizza too!
yes i did! i ate so much pizza.
but that was the next day! which i'll write about sooooon
Oh gotcha. I ate so much pizza that I dreamed about it.
It's a nice paint job regardless.
I think I spent my 14th birthday striping the floor of my room...I did a lot of manual labor back in the day...
Post a Comment